Sunday, December 25, 2016

The New Me

As I begin to pen my thoughts in this brand new Blog of mine, I realize that perhaps the Subject line of this post may seem too cliched, post epiphany kinda of a name :)

I have had a number of self realizations but the ones that I have experienced over the last year and a half are the ones that have made be understand life (in this world and beyond) in an entirely different manner. Of course, I have not been alone in this journey and I have had my frequent companion who you will discover if you take time off to read some of my other posts.

At the present time I do feel it is the new me. Not the new spiritual me but just the new me. I do not think the spiritual me can possibly be any different that the present me. It can't be. It is not meant to be

No comments:

Post a Comment